Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Department: Sales & Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Revision Date: 1/15/2018
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Braswell Mill
Will work with VP of Sales & Marketing to facilitate positive transactional relationships with existing customers as well as potential customers. Overall, this includes: processing orders through ERP systems; preparing correspondences; fulfilling customer needs to exceed customer satisfaction.
1. Prepares routine and ad hoc analytic reports for management to assist in the analysis of customer performance. Coordinates pricing, rebilling and deliveries with customers.
2. Coordinates and maintains vendor agreements and sets up new customers.
3. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
4. Prepares customer credit notes as defined in company internal control procedures in an accurate and timely fashion. Opens and maintain customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
5. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
6. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
8. Manages large amounts of incoming calls.
9. Generate sales leads.
10. Identifies and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
11. Builds sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication. Goes the extra mile to engage customers.
12. Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
13. Keeps records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
14. Helps drive all of BFF’s Environment Management Systems (EMS) in an impactful manner to include: monitoring/reducing operationally-related negative effects on the environment as well as pollution prevention.
- B.S. in Accounting (preferred)
- Minimum three years of experience in Customer Service or Accounting
- Demonstrated leadership as part of a cross-functional team.
- Proven ability to function in a positive and collaborative manner with a strong and seasoned staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency in PC spreadsheets and ERP/MRP systems.
- Provide support to all ad hoc projects and analyze all financial presentation efficiently to provide support to all activities and recommend improvement to all business practices and processes.
- Monitor all activities and ensure compliance to all corporate standards.
- Assist with profit and loss metrics to facilitate key performance indicators.
- Experience with office machines to include calculator, copier, computer & fax machine.
- Assist leaders with all financial forecasting and prepare all GAAP reports.
- Evaluate all plan transactions according to accounting procedures.
- Assist with reconcile all physical inventory and maintain accuracy in transactions and records for all inventory and assist with financial audit on annual basis.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to adapt to office work environments which could include cold, heat. Individual will be exposed to high noise levels.
- Data entry while seated for greater than one (1) hour
- Must possess the ability to work in an agricultural environment, indoors, outdoors, office, warehouse, processing, and farm production areas each varying in temperature, odor and other environment specific atmospheres.
Must possess the ability to work in an agricultural environment, indoors, outdoors, office, warehouse, processing, and farm production areas each varying in temperature, odor and other environment specific atmospheres.
ANIMAL WELFARE COMMITMENT
- Braswell Family Farms is fully committed to providing our animals with a safe and healthy environment, free from abuse and treated humanely in all aspects.
- All employees are obligated by moral duty, Braswell Family Farms requirements (refer to Animal Welfare Policy), and legal obligation to uphold the strictest animal welfare-structured environment and are obligated to report any incidents of abuse, neglect or breach of bio-security for the health and welfare of our animals.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Braswell Family Farms is an equal opportunity employers and will not discriminate against anyone with regard to race, sex, national origin, color, religion, age or any disability, in compliance with Title VII of Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, as amended, or the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Although this job description lists and identifies the primary duties of the listed position, it is not an exclusive list. As with all positions at Braswell Family Farms, the very nature and diversification of an egg production facility requires that all employees remain flexible to cover a wide variety of duties that may need covered.
The Information contained in this job description is not only to inform you of the requirements of this position, but will also be used to evaluate your work performance.