Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
It's Pumpkin Spice Season!
Just when you thought you couldn't add pumpkin to anything else - Give these delicious Pumpkin Deviled Eggs a chance! Check out this delicious recipe by Eggland's Best!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 apple, very finely diced
- 2 slices of thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup pecans
- pinch of kosher salt
- Melt butter with sugar, in a small skillet over medium heat, and then add the pecans and a pinch of salt.
- Sauté the pecans for two to three minutes, and then spread in an even layer on a piece of aluminum foil; Set aside.
- Halve the hard-boiled eggs, placing the yolks into a food processor.
- Add mayonnaise, pumpkin puree, salt, coriander, and pepper; blend until everything is smooth.
- Empty mixture into a medium size bowl, add finely diced apple, and stir until well combined.
- Place mixture into a Ziploc bag, snip off a corner with a pair of scissors, and pipe filling evenly into the hard-boiled egg-whites.
- Evenly crumble the pecan mixture on top of the eggs, and then add the bacon.