Sweet Potato Bowl
Kick Start Your Day with a Sweet Potato Bowl
Use that spiralizer for your next meal and create this EB Sweet Potato Bowl! Start your day off right with this delicious recipe by Eggland's Best!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, separated
- salt and pepper
- 2 Eggland' Best Eggs (large), poached
- 1 cup ground sausage
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- Slowly pour the eggs one by one into the water and leave to cook for three minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- While the eggs poach, spiralize the sweet potato using a spiralizer.
- Heat the other teaspoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the sweet potato noodles and cook until they just begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the cooked sweet potato noodles into a large bowl.
- Drain the ground sausage and add to the sweet potato noodles.
- Toss with ½ cup of the salsa.
- Divide the noodles and sausage between two bowls, top each with diced avocado and a poached egg!