The Perfect Omelet
Creating the perfect omelet just got a whole lot easier! Thanks for the recipe, Eggland's Best!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons chives
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook 4 slices a bacon beforehand and crumble into bits.
- Whisk together eggs in a bowl, then stir in cheese, half the bacon, and half the chives.
- When the waffle iron is hot, slowly pour in the egg mix and close.
- Don’t pour too thick of a layer, otherwise it will leak out the sides.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until cooked to your desired texture.
- Slowly remove and top with remaining ingredients.