Happy National Cheesecake Day! Food holidays aren't always the best for diets, but luckily our friends at Eggland's Best created a low-calorie version of the classic cheesecake, so we can feel better about enjoying this delicious dessert!
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep time: 20 min
- Cook time: 50 min.
- Total time: 1 hour 10 min
- 28 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 2 large Braswell Family Farms eggs
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Coat a spring form cheesecake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whip together the fat-free cream cheese and non-fat plain yogurt until smooth.
- Slowly add the eggs, vanilla and artificial sweetener. The mixture should have a light yet smooth texture.
- Pour into prepared spring form pan. Place pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes then reduce the oven temperature to 230ºF and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Let cool in the oven with the door ajar, then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Top with blueberry jam or any jam from your favorite fruit for extra flavor and picture-worthy presentation!