An "eggcellent" packed-lunch option for the child or teacher in your life! Thanks Eggland's Best for the recipe.
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep time: 10 min
- Total time: 10 min.
- 1 bag spinach
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Braswell Family Farms eggs, hard-boiled
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup croutons
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine spinach, onion, and tomatoes.
- Place all of your salad dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake until completely combined.
- Top spinach mixture with 2 hard-cooked eggs per bowl, sliced avocado, and croutons.
- Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!