- Yield: 2 loaves
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Total time: 45 min.
- 3 Braswell Family Farms eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated, peeled raw zucchini
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the eggs until light and foamy.
- Add the sugar, oil, zucchini, and vanilla and mix lightly but well.
- Combine the flour, salt, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon and add to the egg-zucchini mixture and stir until well blended.
- Add nuts, and pour into two 9 x 5 x 3 inch greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack and enjoy!